37) Ignorance is bliss. What you don’t know cannot hurt you.
36) There are things that are better, and sometimes best left unsaid.
35) you know that feeling, the one where you just don’t want to get out of bed in the morning, the one where no matter where you are, or what you’re doing, you just don’t have the energy to do anything, the one where nothing in life seems to matter anymore and all you want to do is give up. I have that feeling, and it won’t go away.
34) Sometimes I wish I would die just so I don’t have to deal with anything anymore.
33) I’m naturally skinny and never had much acne. And it makes me feel uncomfortable when I see posts on my dash from people who aren’t even fat, just average complaining that they’re fat. Thin doesn’t necessarily mean beautiful. For years I was called ugly and anorexic when I eat like a pig. Even me being thin, I’m a size 12 and if I was a model I’d be called plus sized. But then the modelling industry is quite fucked up. I just don’t want there to be an eating disorder culture because they feel fat. If you’re obese, then yes - have a balanced diet and exercise. But this promotion of thin being perfect needs to stop.
32) I hate myself. But I’m trying to block that thought out and concentrate on loving myself. I’m not going to give in, I’m going to work hard till eventually I can look in the mirror and see my inner beauty.
31) I worry about my parents’ health.